Register as chi-machine distributor by phone: 786-253-6591
My health history includes diabetes, thyroid imbalance, high cholesterol, and cardiac bypass surgery.
Pancreatic Cancer - Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma.
Pancreatic cancer will be the tenth most commonly diagnosed form of cancer
among men and women in United States in 2006. It will account for an estimated
2 percent of all new cancer cases. Most pancreatic cancers occur in people
more than 60 years old, although the condition can develop at any age.
Both men and women may develop pancreatic cancer, but men are at higher risk.
The pancreas is a digestive organ located toward the back of the abdomen,
just below and behind the stomach. It produces digestive substances that help
you break down food into nutrients that your body can use for energy, as part
of the digestive process. The pancreas also produces insulin, a hormone that
regulates the breakdown of food and production of energy.
Other names for pancreatic cancer are cancer of the pancreas, pancreas cancer,
and pancreatic adenocarcinoma. An adenocarcinoma is a type of cancer that begins
in the cells that line the glands and ducts within the pancreas. It accounts for
90 percent of cancers originating in the pancreas.
Smoking is an important risk factor for pancreatic cancer. Cigarette smokers are
two to three times more likely than nonsmokers to develop pancreatic cancer.
Otherrisk factors for pancreatic cancer include a family history of pancreatic
cancer, having diabetes, or having chronic pancreatitis (long-term inflammation of the pancreas).
CHI-Machine is the solution for you!
The Chi Machine aids in the healing and prevention of illness and physical disorders
by maximizing supplemental oxygenation of the entire body at cellular level via physical stimulation i.e. "Passive Aerobic Exercise".
No matter what a person is challenged with health wise, the oxygenating Chi Machine makes a difference.
Multiple benefits for diabetes, cancer, asthma, back pain, circulation problems, fibromyalgia insomnia, arthritis.
Many customers report the Chi Machine has changed or given them their life back, including relief from
costly medication and doctors bills.
No stress. No pain. No drugs. No more excuses.
The equivalent oxygen benefit of 1.5 hours of walking in one 15 minute session.
THE BENEFITS OF A THERAPEUTIC MASSAGER:
- Temporarily relieves minor muscle aches, pains and tension caused by fatigue or overexertion.
- Oxygenate your entire body at cellular level.
- Temporarily increases local blood circulation.
- Increase blood production - Lower blood pressure.
- Regain energy and stamina.
- Relaxes muscles locally.
- Induces the Alpha wave of relaxation in our brain.
- Strengthen your immune system.
- Provides a unique feeling, The Chi Rush.
- Steady weight loss correction if under or over weight - firms and tones body.
- Stronger and more limber spine, muscles and joints.
- HUGE reduction in muscle soreness, tension, stiffness, body aches and pains.
- Alleviation of many stress related conditions - headaches, migraines, anxiety, depression.
- Improved function of all internal organs and body systems.
- Stronger immune system due to stimulation of globulin production.
- More energy - a wonderful sense of well-being.